[blindreplay] Re: Screen Reader Window-Eyes 6.1 suddenly freezes with Rav8.31

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:46:56 -0800 (PST)

Mike
Great job Mike! Just for you to know the user guide has the
various commands you can use. To be honest I didn't mess with
this area at all. So just for me to be sure did you solve it by
using a lowercase s or capital S as it wasn't clear to me.

And I am not saying you did anything wrong there - computers can
do strange things sometimes. Look at me yesterday trying to
record XM 13 and not trying an alternative XM station.

Happy recording and listening!