[blindreplay] Re: Return to Standard Time

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:11:42 -0500 (EST)

Yes, time changes, be they due to switching from daylight to standard or
your changing the pc to operate in another time zone, can, on occasion,
trip up RAV.  In this instance, however, the problem with WGN is likely
due to one of their several streams no longer streaming.  I happened to
discover this last week when trying to listen to the station and not
I now have bookmarked this stream.

Speaking of time changes, the night before such a change, I try to
schedule8.dat file from the RAV program folder.  If things go awry the
next day, this, often, corrects the problem.
If this doesn't straighten out things, then manually review each of your
pre-scheduled recordings and make the necessary adjustments.

He who has the Holy Spirit in his heart and the Scriptures in his hands has all
Alexander MacLaren