[blindreplay] Response from Applian on Freecorder Toolbar 3

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:19:24 -0700 (PDT)

To recap in case some of you are not following this. Today I
noticed a "Digg It!" button appearing my toolbar which was not
there before and why the FCT3 does not record Skype.

Response from Applian Technologies:

Hi Petro -
The DIGG button is temporary for a couple of days. I'm not sure
you can disable
 automatic updates. If you leave them on the Digg button will
As far as recording Skype goes, it's still in the works. The
Sound Separation
 feature in Freecorder Toolbar makes it harder to remix the
audio from separate
 parts of the Skype call.
Best Regards,
-End of Response-