[blindreplay] Re: ReplayAV 8.20 is out - yousendit plugin doesn't function

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:06:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rick
I do not know what happened with the beta testing either. The
key is going to be to get YSI (You Send It) to make improvements
to the plugin. Bill the CEO said he will try to do this for us.
This company has done alot to make RAV accessible for us. I want
this good relationship to continue for a long time to come.

I asked Jeff Bishop to help out with this YSI plugin issue.
Again it is going to be dependent on YSI side to say YES we can
make it accessible.

Right now all we can do is wait and see what happens. It may
take time.

Again I don't know what happened with the beta testing. I was
not asked to do it either. No big deal.

If I hear anything new I will post to this list.

Petro