[blindreplay] Replay Telecorder for Skype & Available Tonight October 15 via Skype

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 18:35:29 -0400

Hi All
Replay Telecorder for Skype product made by Applian passed with flying colors
when it comes to recording the Skype conversation. Tested with Hap last night
even though my laptop microphone isn't the greatest I tested it wih Hap anyway
just to see. Tonight I will be available from 9-11 PM Eastern. Will have my
Plantronics USB headset this time. Hap will call in at 10 PM Eastern. I hope to
see some of you there via Skype.

My Skype ID is
petrogia