[blindreplay] Re: Replay Scheduler

  • From: "Life My Way" <lifemyway@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:49:12 -0500

Yes you can hear all the options that way. Just guess I like the other way a
bit better then do not need to worry about the list boxes changing after I
have set them. Tabbing and left right arrowing are still required if one is
to set the options fully. If I set my start and end time and follow through
as I showed I only need to go through things one time.