[blindreplay] Replay Radio 9.0.1.46 Splitting Your Recordings

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2014 14:57:41 -0400

Installed Replay Radio 9.0.1.46 with JAWS 15 to test the new splitting
recording feature. I was able to change the setting by going to my show's
scheduler screen via the Schedule list view and then choosing the Advanced tab
properties. In the Advanced properties you will land on a radio button 1 and
radio button 2. This is how JAWS 15 reads it out. When you hear radio button 1
simply arrow down one time and you will har and edit field/combo box where you
can change the value or delete the 0 value and type in your value. I put in 60.
This value is for the minutes. If you heard -1 then you are in the wrong
setting as this is for when to split your recording 'minutes after the hour'.
I will do a 3 hour recording test to see if it splits my scheduled recording
every 60 minutes.