[blindreplay] Replay Radio 9.0.1.24 released

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 19:17:27 -0500

Have not tested this version of Replay Radio 9.
My experience only for the below.
If you decide to install this version over your existing version be aware that
after the initial setup window screen that appears make sure you hear the words
'Upgrade' instead of 'Uninstall'. Use insert+b to read the 2nd Installation
Window. I am not referring to the initial installation window. During my beta
testing I would just listen to the first installation window but not press the
tab key. i would however press insert+b to hear the whole window contents
though. I just wanted to be sure I heard radio button for upgrade/update from
version RR9... to RR9... and as I heard this I would press insert+tab to hear
that the Next button was the active / focus button and would press my enter key
on next. On the 2nd window I would make sure I would hear the word like Upgrade
/ Update and proceed on.

Replay Radio 9.0.1.24
‎Today, ‎December ‎19, ‎2013, ‏‎4 hours ago | debbie
  a.. Fixed issue with RSS downloads not saving to correct download folder.
  b.. Fixed conversion folder not being initialised on schedule dialog.
  c.. Allow {M}{D}{Y}{H}{MI} time stamp shorthand in schedule titles.
  d.. Fixed accessibility issue with output folder menu on schedule dialog
(previously couldn’t tab to it)
  e.. Support short cut keys on message-box dialogs (Y for Yes, N for No on
certain dialog boxes).
  f.. Fix import into itunes for some download types.
  g.. New calendar dropdown for schedule start date.