[blindreplay] Replay Radio 9 & WAV capture

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:47:54 -0400

Dr. Wilson & all members
Replay Radio 9
If I want to record a radio station here in the WAV format it appears I have
to use the 'Capture' type as 'Audio Record' instead of 'Direct Download'. Is
this correct? Also, the WAV format being used within RR9 what is its bit
rate and hz? Is it 16 bit rate 44100?
Within RR9 settings via Tools menu my Audio tab property sheet has been set
to 'WAV'. It was previously set to MP3 and 32 kbps by me.

Thank you.

---