[blindreplay] Replay Radio $14.95 one year subscription special offer

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:29:33 -0400

Hi BlindReplay Members
Replay Radio One Year Subscription Special
You are the first to learn about this Replay Radio $14.95 one year
subscription special. You save $15 off the regular price.
Tell your friends about the special. I do not make any money from this.
If you want to know how to get this special offer price for a one year
subscription to Replay Radio please email me and place in subject line
Replay Radio Special.
I will provide you the website URL address to use to obtain this special
You click the link in the email or copy and paste it in your browser.
The order form will show up.
Very simple order form.
Replay Radio works with JAWS and NVDA as of April 24.
Any Window Eyes users using Replay Radio?
Thank you.