[blindreplay] Replay Radio $14.95 One Year Subscription Special with links

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 18:08:49 -0400

Replay Radio One Year Subscription Special
$14.95
You are one of the first to learn about this Replay Radio $14.95 one year
subscription special. You save $15 off the regular price.
Tell your friends about the special. I do not make any money from this.

What is Replay Radio
http://applian.com/replay-radio/

User Guide
http://applian.com/replay-radio/support/user_guide

Download - Choose Download button
http://applian.com/replay-radio/download

If you want to know how to get this special offer price for a one year
subscription to Replay Radio please email me and place in subject line
Replay Radio Special.
I will provide you the website URL address to use to obtain this special
price.
You click the link in the email or copy and paste it in your browser.
The order form will show up.
Very simple order form.
Double check your spelling for your e-mail address when you place your
order.
Replay Radio works with JAWS and NVDA as of April 24.
Any Window Eyes users using Replay Radio?
petrogia@xxxxxxxxx
Thank you.

---