[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music (changed)

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:09:08 -0800

No no I have it working, the problem is it doesn't work for me.  I mean it
won't split tracks, and it won't ever identify artists.  I tried it on xm, but
of course it didn't work there so I tried it on pandora and even though they
had lovely splits, it didn't work there either.  I've got it installed, set up
and ready to go with no need for sighted help, but it's not working so I'm
obviously doing something really wrong.

marlaina