[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music and subscription music services

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack870@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:48:03 -0500

Thanks so much, and actually, I did read all your tutorials (and I thank you for them) as well as the user guide.

Replay Music does tag the tracks on the free rhapsody channels, but I wondered about the full service and other services.

Thanks.

Paula
----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Paula Mack <pmack870@xxxxxxxxx>
To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 10:40 AM
Have any of you on this list used either Rhapsody or Napster
with Replay Music?  I am thinking of subscribing to one of
these services, but I'm not sure which of them is more
accessible, and which will work best with Replay Music.
I'm new to this list and new to Replay Music, and I love
the program, but am still learning the ins and outs.  also,
is there any way to get Replay Music to separate the tracks
from ITunes radio?  It seems like they might be too close
together to make this work, but just in case anyone knows a
work-around, I thought I'd check.

Looking forward to finding out what other services might be
available that I am not aware of that also may work with
Replay Music.

Thanks.

Paula