[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music and subscription music services

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:47:52 -0800 (PST)

Paula
Replay AV 8 is a totally separate program and has nothing to do with Replay
Music. Just remember this only one program can be running and this means to
close the other program if its running. Plus check your system tray area to be
sure its not running after closing a program. See if you can use copy and paste
method. ctrl+c then ctrl+v and if needed the ctrl+spacebar to select files.
JAWS does have a drag and drop feature but not used by many users and may not
work in certain situations. My experience only. Just download Replay AV and
install it. Take your time with this installation. Let the screen reader read
all screens completely as the install will install codecs, replay converter,
thewinpcat and the yousendit express. All great products. I know because I use
them and tested with JAWS.