[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 5 & registration code entry Dean & All

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 11:19:56 -0400

Try it again.
When the Registration dialog box pops up do the follwing.
Press letter e on keyboard. Wait 3-5 seconds. Press insert numpad 5 and you should hear JAWS say blank. Press numpad / which is the JAWS left mouse click. Sorry I am asking again. If this doesn't work alt+F4 to close the Registration screen. Close RM 5.55 and do the same steps above but this time when the Registration dialog appears do an alt+tab to get out of the Registration screen and then alt+tab to bring up the Registration dialog and do the steps above.

Please let me know how it goes.
Thanks for assisting.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Martineau" <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>