[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 5 & registration code entry Dean & All

  • From: "Dean Martineau" <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 21:52:50 -0700

Unfortunately, Petro's procedure doesn't work for me.  The registration
dialog comes up.  Pressing E yields a beep and no change.  Left-clicking
either brings up the system menu to close the box or does nothing.  I hope
Applian constructs a real HTML edit box if that's what they want, but the
current one doesn't work for me and presumably won't work for a lot of other
people either.

Dean