[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 5 & registration code entry Dean & All

  • From: "J. Landrum" <amber8844@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 14:07:54 -0400

On 8/6/13, Petro T. Giannakopoulos <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Did it work? Full access now? Hope so.

It worked. I first opened replay catcher 5.0.1.1 and arrowed down to
display list view then hit enter. Then I pressed alt plus h for help
then I arrowed down to registration and hit enter. But after then I
need your advice. It tolde I was already registered and it showed my
registration code for my replayer catcher 4. It gave me tho option of
keeping this number or registering with my new code. What should I do?
Keep up with the good work. You are very helpful.