[blindreplay] Replay Music 5 & registration code activation

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 08:04:23 -0400

Hi Dean
I've been testing with Applian the inacessible RM 5 registration activation screen. The registration activation screen is actually an html file like the web pages you visit on the world wide web are. This html file if run on it own and with 3 different browsers such as Internet Explorer 9, Firefox and Chrome works well as the registration activation screen is fully accessible with the text, edit field and registration button appear but when a blind user with JAWS 14 runs Replay Music 5 the registration activation screen is invisible except for the title where I hear Registration and nothing else and even when using the invisible cursor or route JAWS to PC cursor.

My guess is JAWS doesn't know to go out to the web when this registration html file pops up as it is outside of a browser. Sort oflike having a file you are trying to view or play and Windows says what is this I cannot view it or play it for you because there is no file association. This is only my guess. Stay tuned.