[blindreplay] Replay Music 4 records Jaws instead of last.fm or whatever service I want to record

  • From: Orin <orin8722@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 08:39:23 -0400

Hey all,
I've recorded fine with Replay Music 3, however on Windows 7 with 4 it's
recording jaws output again. It did this the first time I used Replay Music a
while ago, I can't remember if it was version 3 or 2, but I somehow fixed it
and all was well.
I have to start using Replay Music again because unfortunately Jaksta,
Applian's cross platform replay media catcher it seems, messed up my Rhapsody
player on the Mac side. In adition, it's not the best at identifying songs yet.
It did it great once, but it was using the demo and at a lower quality. If you
can still record music via Pandora, what can you use to use Pandora now that
Pandora.com seems completely inaccessible?
Also, what seems odd is when recording with Replay Music 4 now, when I hit Jaws
Key-B to read the dialog, at some point it says "recording track 1 JFWST" or
something like that. I can tell it's detecting the music because when the music
ends that track number changes. However, jaws must have a specific output as
Replay Music actually says "recording track 1 JFW".
Anyone know how to fix this?

Orin
orin8722@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks