[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 3.97 & Replay Converter 4 released

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 15:25:10 -0400

Yes you can edit the target format to 192 instead of the default 128. I am using Replay Converter 3+ which came with Replay AV 8.80. You run Replay Converter 3+, tab to the target format listview box and I believe one of the default formats already in this list mp3 128. Do a right mouse click on this mp3 128 format in the list and the edit target format dialog box appears. Use tab key and you will hear a combo box with 128 so arrow down one more and you will hear 192. Save the settings. Also I forgot to tell you to rename this to mp3 192 so you will see as such in the listbox correctly. Do you want to talk about this via Skype? Send me an email. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thierry Renoux" <trenoux@xxxxxxxxx>