[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 3.50 & Burn CD button

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 03:19:34 -0800 (PST)

Bob
Replay AV  8.52 works great and I see no issues using it. It is an excellent
product.

What issues did you have?

Replay Music 3.50. Are you saying that you do not hear the 'burn CD' button on
the main interface for this program? This button is there. I just tab to the
'burn CD' button and press my spacebar on it. Before doing this I select the
tracks in the listview box where all the recorded tracks are listed.

When you burn you get the CD/DVD Wizard that tells you how to do the burn
process. I do not know why you are getting Nero there.

Petro