[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 3.50 & Burn CD button

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 21:31:59 -0800

Hi Petro.  I haven't done much with RM since  that incident.  I was waiting
for the bugs to be " worked out." in version 3 and 3.5.
RM 2.5 was the version I  was  using for the CD burn.
The issue was that I could not   access the burn CD button with Jaws.  But
with Log me in, from his home,  my brother used his mouse to start the burn
on my PC.
Interestingly, RM activated Ahead Nero as the burn program and I created
several CD's of Country music.
I am hoping the  new version of Applians' product will be usable for
creating Cd's in  the near future.
 Honestly, there  have been so many issues with RM  and Rreplay A V  that
I've  been afraid to do anything with it.
You must be pulling your hair out, so to speak with all the questions around
this problem of burning music CD's.

 It can't be that difficult to fix.  Can it?