[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 3.30 released

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 05:32:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bob
I will forward your email message to the developer. This is what
I know though.

The latest version of Replay Music 3.30 is much more stable. The
developer said.

If you ever decide to get Replay Music 3+ and above you MUST
uninstall that version first and then reboot your computer. This
is important. Then go ahead and install Replay Music 3+.

Bit Torrent is peer to peer file sharing and one of the biggest
ways to get malware on your computer. You are dealing with the
wild wild west here. I am sure you know this.

Usually when you uninstall a program and if some files are
shared you will get a message saying if you want to keep these
shared files and you should say yes to this. Read that message
carefully because the question maybe the other way around like
"are you sure you want to delete" and here you should say NO.

Lets wait for the developer for an answer on your question about
Bit Torrent affecting Replay Music files.

The shortcuts like ctrl s for splitting files within Replay
Music are for version 3 and up.

Petro