[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 3.30 released

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 23:01:35 -0700

Hi Petro.  I am using Replay Music 2.51  and wonder if there is any reason
not to get the latest version?
Are there enhancements or significant  changes between the two?
I recall some shortcuts weren't working in an earlier  incarnation  of one
of those.
And on another unrelated topic,
Can I  reinstall Bit Torrent without it affecting my Replay products?
Someone said that Nulsuft, (spelling),which bit torrent uses is also a paart
of one of the  Replay products and when they uninstalled Bit torrent, It
took some shared files from Replay.