[blindreplay] Replay Music 3.20 beta news

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 20:20:09 -0800 (PST)

I got some good news for those of you who use Replay Music 3.
Tonight I beta tested Replay Music 3.20 and its Settings dialog
box. The developer has fixed this dialog box to work with the
control tab keyboard key to jump to the next tab/page/folder
settings. They are input, splitting, proxy and output.

Tip: Use insert t with JAWS and you will hear name of dialog and
page is: input if you are in the input page or page is splitting
if you are in the splitting page.

As you can see this company called Applian Technologies does
care.