[blindreplay] Re: Replay Music 3.20 Release Notes

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 03:40:51 -0800 (PST)

Do you need the download link for Replay AV 8 or for Replay
Music? Let me know.

Usually when you update within the same version number like 8.14
to 8.41 the upgrades are free. For replay Music say you were
using 3.0 and update version 3.20 is released then the
upgrade/update is free because you are in the same version
number. You will know if you have to pay for an upgrade because
you will be asked for a product key.

My guess is you bought the Replay Suite right?

Petro