[blindreplay] Replay Music 2.51 & song recognition results #2

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 16:38:07 -0700 (PDT)

If you select a genre type for the music you will be recording with RM 2.51 you
will see an improvement in the number of tracks being named for you. Finally
this is only my experience and I am not telling you to use Replay Music 2.51
there. Time to get ready for my 3 mile walk at Centennial Park on Sunday.