[blindreplay] Replay Music 2.51 recognition results #1

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 14:25:05 -0700 (PDT)

I let RM 2.51 record without telling it what genre I was recording to see how
many tracks it would name for me. It named 23 out of 38 tracks. Now I am
recording another 38 tracks from the same stream but this time I told it he
genre was country to see how it goes. The way I see it if it can name over 50
percent of the songs that's pretty good. The other thing to note is I believe
RM 3 and above record better sound quality mp3 than 2.51. I am going to check
that for you too. I am a beta tester. I do not collect music and audio
recordings here.