[blindreplay] Replay Music 2.51 notes

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 09:04:19 -0700 (PDT)

When you install Replay Music 2.51 it will install its audio driver. During the
install it was called TRSDK driver. When the install was finished here I went
to my Sounds & Audio Devices within Control Panel and in the Audio tab page.
The playback and recording volume were changed from my Creative sound driver to
Applian's Replay driver in both playback and recording. I changed these back to
my Creative driver. Replay AV 8.31 and above do not need this Replay driver and
there could be conflicts.