[blindreplay] Replay Music 2.51 more notes (Bob)

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 09:39:08 -0700 (PDT)

Bob
Observations with Replay Music 2.51. The settings button dialog box with input,
splitting, proxy, output tabs will require the use of the route jaws to PC
cursor. Tip - locate the splitting tab within settings dialog with cursor and
left jaws mouse click on the text splitting to bring up that tab page controls.
Then go do the same for the input tab with the cursor. In the input tab my
input is set to "Sound Card". Do not change any other settings. I have my
windows sounds & audio devices audio tab properties set to use my creative
sound driver in both playback and recording. I have not tried recording
anything yet here with Replay Music 2.51. After the install for RM 2.51 in my
settings dialog box within the input tab page I noticed that my recordings that
I make will be placed in my Replay Music 3\recordings folder. You can change it
by choosing the browse button.

Reboot your computer after you have installed RM 2.51. I did not need to enter
the product key.