[blindreplay] Replay Music 2.15 working well

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:24:54 -0700

Hi Petro.  Thanks for the testing and tips you gave on  using the older
version of Replay Music(ver  2.15)
It is  recognizing tracks from  the internet at about an 85 % accuracy rate.
I fired up my good old Pandora account and it correctly named 14 of 16
tracks.
This is the older recognition engine that had issues with Winamp.
I will go with this one though.
It's superior to the one used in 3.x and up of RM.
I  do   wonder...
Where is the folder where the conversions reside?  All I can find is the
folder in c:]\my documents\my music.
  And  this is for Replay music 3
How do I find where the 2.15 songs are?
Thanks,