[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media catcher latest version

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 15:14:34 -0700

With Windows, many things are possible. However, RMC5 does not manipulate the
display. RMC5 functions at the audio and network data levels. Any graphical
issues suggest that there is a problem with the dot NET framework on your
computer. Dot NET is used to draw the interface.

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.