[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Guide Suggestion/Feedback/Idea

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 15:40:08 -0500

I very much liked the old format in versions 4 and 5 when a list on my computer was updated regularly and allowed me to browse through the shows and stations. This ended when the current guide format superseded the listings on personal computers with the current on line guide. I'm not sure reverting to the old format would be at all practical, but something that allowed the quick access to newly added shows and stations might help with uncovering or discovering new gems. RD