[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Guide Community Membership

  • From: pasquale acquaviva <noahpeal73107@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:35:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello to The List,

I don't really understand the meaning of the message
directly below this one, but when I went to
http://www.radiotime.com
I saw the note that Kqnt was not streamed over the
Internet.  Thinking that the folks at radiotime may
have made some kind of mistake, I checked with Bill
Spark's web site and found that Kqnt was not listed on
that site.  Also, when I did a search on Google and
searched for Kqnt, I found the 590 newstalk link
mentioned in this thread.  But when I tried to find a
stream for this station, I could find no such site.
If Kqnt is not being streamed over the Internet, then
it looks as thought you're out of luck.

Also, I found no podcasts containing a reference to
Kqnt.  Frankly, I have no other advice for you short
of directly writing to the station and petitioning
them to broadcast a stream of their programming over
the Internet.  Good luck.

Cheers
- --
Pat Acquaviva