[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Guide Community Membership

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:57:09 -0700 (PDT)

The radio station's website is:

http://www.newstalk590.com

I used Google for the above.

The listen link on the site is javascript based so copy shortcut
doesn't reveal the actual direct listen link URL.

I didn't bother to listen to the station from the website.

If you want to see if the stream works go to the website, use
ctrl+F - enter "listen" without the quotes. Hit enter key. You
will land on listen link. hHit your enter key on this link.

The stream should play for you this way.

If you want to add the URL within RAV 7 or 8 of this station you
will have to use RAV's URL Finder.

I di a podcast on this.

http://petrogia.blogspot.com

Search for Jan or Feb month for the actual mp3 recording. If you
cannot find it let me know and I will post it on this list for
you.

Petro