[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Guide Community Membership

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:03:07 -0700 (PDT)

It appears this membership community is either down or somehow
my submission didn't go through. The membership is free. You can
tell Applian the new stations, shows, podcasts that you have
that are not in the database. Make corrections to the database.
It's been awhile since I checked the community so check it out
for yourself the community.

Petro