[blindreplay] Replay Media Catcher User Guide

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 15:50:35 -0400

This program is very easy to use with both JAWS 11 and Window Eyes screen readers. Pam who is on the list tried this program with Window Eyes so I know it works.

Current version is 3.11.
There is a blind discount code for this product. Save $10 I believe it is.

I noticed today when I installed Replay Media Catcher that some new features have been added but haven't tried those new features but the converter did work for me awhile back.

Important note for JAWS users is to view the Tools menu pulldown complete contents you must use route JAWS to PC cursor and then do a JAWS left mouse click on the text 'tools' and then you will hear all the options available within the Tools menu bar. Otherwise you will not hear all the options in the tools menu.

The User Guide is at

http://www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher/support/user_guide.php

I do not make any money from this.
And I can help you on this list if you have more questions or via Skype.