[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher - How to use it info

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 17:04:26 -0700

Thanks to both Jerry and Petro.  I'll have to check this out.  I may try
with W/E as well.

Last night I managed to mute my microphone when doing the sound test in the
setup menu. I found out the hard way when I tried to connect to a Skype
conference.  Fortunately it took only a reboot to get it back but it was a
bit frustrating for a few moments.  <sigh>  I have no idea what I had done
to mess up my mic, so was glad the repair was so easy.

Thanks again.