[blindreplay] Replay Media Catcher & Ctrl+v JAWS used

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 18:40:48 -0400

Using JAWS only here. Windows XP. Will test with Windows 7 tomorrow and post
it here.
I first place focus on the files listing area which JAWS reads as the list
box when focus is place on it. I then found 3 Audio files on my hard drive
and chose ctrl+c to copy to clipboard and then went to the RMC6 list box and
pressed ctrl+v and the 3 files did appear in the file listing / list box
view. Works like a charm!

Similar to alt+i which allows one to import the files.