[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher 5.0.1.24

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:16:25 -0600

Dear Petro,

I find this when I select guide, then the selection for videos
playlists, and channels from Youtube.  for purposes of demonstration,
I searched on the words "president obama" to find some videos.  After
each video, the end user is presented with a link for more actions.
After selecting this, the actions are play or download.  when download
is selected, I land on the button that is labeled  "download
selected."  If this button is pressed, an error message appears saying
that I must select a download format.  When the blind end user tabs,
the checkboxes are encountered that are unlabeled.  All are unchecked
by default.

Kelly