[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:45:48 -0600

I finally installed my Replay Capture Suite on my new Windows 8.1
computer. I am using JAWS 15. When I go to capture videos, such as
with YouTube, I am presented with six file formats with which to save
the video file. JAWS only says whether or not the checkbox is checked.
It does not read the names of the different file formats associated
with each checkbox.  Is anyone else having this trouble?