[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher 5 Helpful Notes

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 18:26:38 -0500

Just to be sure. Press enter key on Library control on main user interface then
press your tab key a few times and make sure you hear the Download From the
Internet. This appears right before the click to start monitoring button. Do
you hear this 'Download From the Internet. I have written to Applian tech
support to assist you. Try also, alt+l to open the library menu, choose start
monitoring. I have a real good idea of what is going on and it  involves GW
Micro screen reader. Another user had this issue about a month ago and the
issue was fixed. Jeff should be contacting you soon. It does not happen to all
GW Micro users.