[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher 3.11 released

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:34:10 -0700

Here is the note from our FAQ:

How do I find and install product updates? Do I need to uninstall first?

Replay AV will alert you automatically if an important update is available.
When this happens, we encourage you download the most recent version and
install as soon as possible. We update Replay AV frequently, but the program
will only alert you when the update is important. You will always find the most
recent version of Replay AV available for download from the main downloads
page. To determine the version number that you have currently installed, click
on help then about in Replay AV's top menu.

Product updates and details are announced on the updates page. You can even
subscribe to our RSS feeds and update announcements will be delivered to you
automatically.

Installing an update to Replay AV requires downloading the entire program and
re-installing. In most cases you can install the latest version of Replay AV 8,
without uninstalling your current version of Replay AV 8.
I have Replay AV 8. Do I need to install or update Replay Converter separately?

The Replay AV 8 installer includes the latest version of Replay Converter. You
do not need to download or install Replay Converter separately.
Uninstalling leaves files behind in C:\Program Files\Replay AV 8\. Is it safe
to delete these files?

After uninstalling, the Replay AV 8 folder will remain in your Program Files
directory. These files contain your recording schedule and other information
that will restore Replay AV 8 to its last configuration if you should
re-install. If you do not plan to re-install Replay AV 8, re-boot your computer
after uninstalling, then delete the Replay AV 8 folder from the Program Files
directory.

I hope this helps.
Leslie