[blindreplay] Replay Media Catcher 3.11, Vista OS, Launch Default Browser Continued

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 13:46:14 -0400

Will I decided to not use the record menu then launch default browser within Replay Media Catcher 3.11 but instead I told Replay Media Catcher to start recording for me and then minimized the application, opened IE 8 from the desktop, went to a website, played the audio I wanted Replay Media Catcher to capture and it did captured the audio for me.

If any of you are still reading this. Which Firefox version are you using?