[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher 3.02 released

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 21:29:34 -0800

I'm having a heck   of a time trying to find this upgrade  of RMC. So far,
all  I have found is a download link for version 3.01 (which  I got last
week)
Is Ver 3.02 available?  If so, could you post the direct link to upgrade?
From  what you say, it looks like they have improved it considerably.
Thanks,
 Bob C