[blindreplay] Re: Replay Media Catcher

  • From: Mark Vincent <mav.vincent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:07:00 -0000

no that doesn't bring up all the convert menus ETC.
Have followed your  suggestions in your previous email, and am able to
locate the missing menus taking the jaws cursor approach.
Tom reports that real media links for the BBC stations I requested, have not
changed.
stations requested were, BBC 7, radio 1, and radio 4.
Note however that if I attempt to use replay to get a audio program via listen again, I am taken to the iPlayer console.
Replay AV cannot capture these streams, and becomes  redundant.
I very rarely schedule recording of programs simply as replay AV stops recording, or doesn't convert the audio when I take that approach. With that in mind and due to the fact %90 of what I capture is on the BBC, replay AV just is no longer able to do the job.

Mark

----- Original Message ----- From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Mark Vincent <mav.vincent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: no more real mdeia on bbc - more info