[blindreplay] Re: Replay IE Tool Bar

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:01:02 -0700 (PDT)

Leslie
We are here to help. Beta test because we need software like
Applian's. We enjoy computing. It's our mail, shopping, radio,
and our newspaper to the world.

The developers you use do they speak English?

If so why don't we do a forum through Skype with the developers
to explain the issues. Dialogue - communications is very
important.

Petro