[blindreplay] Re: Replay IE Tool Bar

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:09:54 -0500

Lesley,

I just downloaded the Toolbar and I cannot find a way to access it with JAWS, even using the review cursor. When I use the JAWS insert key and F8 to access the Windows toolbar, none of the Applian elements are there, although I can launch AIM from this list and successfully did so.

Are there any keyboard shortcuts to the elements in the Applian toolbar or any keyboard commands that could deliver focus to the toolbar?

I really liked how the file was named in natural language so I could find it easily in my downloads folder.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "leslie bee" <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>