[blindreplay] Replay IE Tool Bar

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:57:47 -0500

When surfing the Applian website I learned about a tool bar for internet Explorer that provides update information and other features about Applian products. has anyone used this tool bar? if so, what was your experience?

Usually I don't have much use for tool bars and don't install them, although yahoo and Google love to shower cash on smaller software companies so their toolbar is installed by default as part of the big, desirable program. As a blind user, I have little use for toolbars with streaming information, flashing updates, and other gimmicks. I prefer to direct the content to an RSS feed or to e-mail or install the nifty software application as a browser plug-in or a stand alone program.

Kelly