[blindreplay] Re: Replay Converter's audio alerts & response from developer to me

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:21:24 -0700 (PDT)

Leslie
No problem. In Greek no fasaria. I took care for your company two blind userws
issues and gave them lessons via email and Skype. Barbara the baseball fan and
Kane the ex radio broadcaster. Barbara a new user and Kane a good user who
wanted his real format streams to convert to .mp3 so I told him to try Real
Alternative with Media Classic player instead and uninstall Real Player. All is
good now with them. They like the product.

I have to go now. You call me whenever you want. I will not waste your time.
Skype and talking accomplishes more than what an email message can do.

Better way to communicate that is.

And if you can't call me on Tuesday Leslie or Bill on Wednesday I do
understand. I would not be concerned. Petro.